Monday 28 February 2011

Second video shoot

6/2/11


Today we filmed more of our video, this was necessary because the footage taken before was a poor quality. During the filming I was the cameraman.


 This image I was trying to set up a solo mid shot of the guitarist.


 Here I was filming Kyle walking down an alleyway, this was a slow zoom out which led to mid shot.


 Here was a still shot of the zoom and track.


This shot was during Kyle was singing. To make lip syncing easier we made sure that Kyle had the song to sing along to.


 I used the top of a staircase that was on location to replace the Jib, a piece of equipment we didn't have because it is broken, this allowed us to get a high angle shot.


During the filming of this shot I tried to tell each member were to stand so that each could be seen in the footage.

No comments:

Post a Comment