Sunday 24 April 2011

Evaluation - Ancillary Band Ticket

In what ways does your media product use, develop or challenge forms and conventions of real media products?

Band ticket



I chose to create a seperate ticket because along with the research mentioned in the previous post I had found that some venues don't have any tickets that specifically have their venue or a house style so I also chose to create a band specific ticket for the other venues.

There are similarities between the images above and these are an image of the artist/band in the foreground and the logo with the band font. The image for my ticket was important because for the products I have created I have included a band shot. The design was simple because the image takes focus the font needed to be above but unlike the Prince ticket the information on the ticket is also in the band style.

There are a few differences between the tickets for example my ticket still has two bar codes so that the side of the ticket can be scanned and removed so that the main part of the ticket can be kept but also the sponsors aren't included on the ticket.


No comments:

Post a Comment