Sunday 24 April 2011

Evaluation - Ancillary O2 Ticket

In what ways does your media product use, develop or challenge forms and conventions of real media products?

O2 Concert Ticket




To create the O2 concert ticket I undertook some research and found many images similar to the first image above, so to create my own ticket I needed to follow the conventions of a typical O2 ticket. The conventions of an O2 ticket is to have an image of the venue, the logo and two bar codes.

There are many similarities between my ticket and the real ticket this is because to create an authentic ticket I needed to follow the O2 conventions. The similarities are I included two bar codes, the O2 logo and I also included an image of the venue.

However there are differences for example I have included an image of the band on my ticket and the band font, this was done so that the ticket stands out from the other O2 tickets. From my research I found that many people like to keep the tickets as souvenirs so I added these changes so that the concert and ticket becomes more memorable.

No comments:

Post a Comment