Sunday 24 April 2011

Evaluation - Ancillary T-Shirts



In what ways does your media product use, develop or challenge forms and conventions of real media products?

Band Tour T-Shirts





The image of the ACDC t-shirt was the best design I found from my research because it clearly shows the conventions of a tour t-shirt. I also chose to create different designs because from my research I saw that there are sometimes a variety of t-shirts sold at concerts.

I followed the convention of the ACDC shirt mostly on the third t-shirt this can be seen with the image on the front of the shirt and the tour dates on the back. All of the designs created follow the conventions of the band style and these are incorporated with the shirt conventions. For example all text seen on every t-shirt has the band colours and font but the second and third also have the band logo, which is a different custom brush but they are also all from the same pack.

The only differences between my designs and the ACDC shirt is that the image I have used contains all band members where as they have focused on guitarist and also both sides of the shirt have the band name but I have only placed them on the front and used the tour name on the back.

No comments:

Post a Comment